Pampering movie fanatics
PVR Ltd, the country’s leading entertainment retail brand, has unveiled its innovative concept in the world of movie-watching, adding a touch of luxury to the entertainment quotient.
October 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
PVR Ltd, the country’s leading entertainment retail brand, has unveiled its innovative concept in the world of movie-watching, adding a touch of luxury to the entertainment quotient. Director’s Cut (DC) is the idea conceived by Ajay Bijli, Chairman and Managing Director, PVR Ltd, in order to further strengthen the stranglehold of cinema in the country and serving their core proposition ie the film exhibition business in the country.
Director’s Cut, as the name suggests, is the final and definitive word on cinema viewing. The concept marries two thrilling ideas, that of luxury and cinema, bringing to connoisseurs, four screens made for cosseting viewers in the plushest surroundings that range from fully recliner seating to providing complete 3D experience. The brand has tied up with Lime Bite for its food vertical and the wide range of book library is being provided by Om Book store. Talking on this occasion, Bijli said, “We’ve been all over the world to see the formats; we have realised the need for cinemas to be given a personal touch which will ensure mass engagement. We are familiar with Vasant Kunj as a destination for its rich history.” PVR also has PVR Cinemas, Premiere, Gold Class and has announced its entry into other regions of the country with PVR Talkies. With this introduction, the group hopes to reach out to the movie buffs across the city.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint