Pampering movie fanatics
PVR Ltd, the country’s leading entertainment retail brand, has unveiled its innovative concept in the world of movie-watching, adding a touch of luxury to the entertainment quotient.
October 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
PVR Ltd, the country’s leading entertainment retail brand, has unveiled its innovative concept in the world of movie-watching, adding a touch of luxury to the entertainment quotient. Director’s Cut (DC) is the idea conceived by Ajay Bijli, Chairman and Managing Director, PVR Ltd, in order to further strengthen the stranglehold of cinema in the country and serving their core proposition ie the film exhibition business in the country.
Director’s Cut, as the name suggests, is the final and definitive word on cinema viewing. The concept marries two thrilling ideas, that of luxury and cinema, bringing to connoisseurs, four screens made for cosseting viewers in the plushest surroundings that range from fully recliner seating to providing complete 3D experience. The brand has tied up with Lime Bite for its food vertical and the wide range of book library is being provided by Om Book store. Talking on this occasion, Bijli said, “We’ve been all over the world to see the formats; we have realised the need for cinemas to be given a personal touch which will ensure mass engagement. We are familiar with Vasant Kunj as a destination for its rich history.” PVR also has PVR Cinemas, Premiere, Gold Class and has announced its entry into other regions of the country with PVR Talkies. With this introduction, the group hopes to reach out to the movie buffs across the city.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021