Panasonic brings 'Colors for life'
Panasonic has unveiled its special range for the festive season promising assured gifts for consumers and providing them the opportunity to win exciting prizes.
September 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Panasonic has unveiled its special range for the festive season promising assured gifts for consumers and providing them the opportunity to win exciting prizes. Keeping this in mind, the brand has announced further additions to its product portfolio with a new range of direct cool refrigerators, ACs, TVs and digital cameras. The festive period is to last from early September to late October. Speaking on the strategy, Daizo Ito, President, Panasonic India expressed his delight at the opportunity to connect with the consumer base in the country during this festive season. “We provide our customers with the best buying options and become a part of their celebrations. With these offers and latest range of products, we are aiming at growth of 100% during the festive season,” he adds.
Panasonic products are available across pan India through its 5500 outlets presently which they aim to expand to 7500 by 2014. Well for now, they are concentrating on the season in general and rest, as they say, can wait.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021