Panasonic concentrates on Indian exp
Panasonic, Japanese consumer electronics major is looking
May 26, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Panasonic, Japanese consumer electronics major is looking for a strategic roadmap to penetrate into the domestic market. For the purpose, it is looking for a tie-up with Indian companies for technical assistance and operational functionality. It is planning to enter into an alliance with Tata Group which runs the electronics supermarket chain Croma.
Panasonic also recently set up its first research and development centre in Haryana to expand its product verticals besides an expanded range of its existing products.
The company is also in talks with IT and computer makers, for making software and developing contents for its smart TVs.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores