Panasonic eyes small cities
Consumer durables firm Panasonic India expecting
December 20, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
Consumer durables firm Panasonic India expecting the sales target to touch 10,000 crore in 2012by foraying its existing portfolio as well as from the launch of new entry level products.
The company is planning to penetrate in tier II and III cities with its entry level products. The company, which expects to close the current fiscal with sales of 3,200 crore, is eying revenues of 5,000 crore in 2011 and 10,000 crore in 2012.
The company, which recently unveiled the world's largest 152-inch 3D full HD plasma display , is looking at various entry level products to drive its growth.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021