Panasonic launches new range of top load washing machine
Consumer durable major Panasonic today introduced new range of fully-automated top load washing machine equipped with the aquawave pulsator.July 03, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: Consumer durable major Panasonic today introduced new range of fully-automated top load washing machine equipped with the aquawave pulsator.
The Osaka-headquartered company is aiming to acquire 10 per cent market share in top load washing machines segment with a 150 per cent growth.
The company today launched twelve models under three sub categories Eco Plus, Eco Super and Econavi with capacity ranging from 6.2 kg to 14 Kg pricing betwen Rs 17,250 to Rs 44,990.
Commenting on it, Panasonic India Managing Director Manish Sharma said: "We have been witnessing 150 per cent growth over the last year in this category and with this stirring new range we expect to maneuver good sales".
The range is equipped with distinctive smart features and a combination of technologies to make washing a hassle free task, he added.
AquaWave pulsator is a technology by Panasonic to offer perfect wash with powerful wave, big and powerful water flow and smooth drainage of water.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India