Panasonic unveils festive offers
Brings new collection during approaching Poojas...
September 27, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Consumers durable company Panasonic, has unveiled a range of special offers this festive season under its nationwide campaign ‘One Festival Many Celebrations with Panasonic’ to add to the celebrations for its customers during Durga Puja, Dussehra & Diwali.
Panasonic which has 110 exclusive retail outlets in the country with an average retail space between 1200-2000 sq ft, is also making small screen LCD’s for the rural market, said Manish Sharma, Director, Marketing, Panasonic India. He further added the company would be investing around Rs 1,400 crore between 2010 and 2012. The investment will be done to develop the infrastructure by setting up a factory somewhere in Haryana along with establishing a R&D centre in India as well to develop products according to the local requirements. The company will also be investing a part of it on enhancing the brand and creating brand awareness, said Mr. Sharma.
Panasonic also said it is looking at expanding its recycling programmes for other products, besides television in India in line with its global strategy to be a complete green company by 2018. "Going forward, we plan to start for other products as well. This initiative is part of our aim to become a green company by 2018," revealed Panasonic India Director Arjun Balakrishnan
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021