Pantaloon Brands may merge with Capital Foods
Pantaloon Retail plans to merge at least five of its brands with Capital Foods as Mr Kishore Biyani consolidates his food business under one company to get ahead of its competitors with his homegrown
February 09, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Pantaloon Retail plans to merge at least five of its brands with Capital Foods as Mr Kishore Biyani consolidates his food business under one company to get ahead of its competitors with his homegrown recipes such as pav bhaji masala and lemon pickles.
Mr Biyani, will have Indian television’s most popular culinary showman, Sanjeev Kapoor as a venture partner. Dairy products brand Fresh & Pure, Tasty Treat cereals, Golden Harvest spices, Ektaa and Punya edible oils are the brands that will be merged with Capital Foods, leading to Pantaloon shareholders getting a yet-to-be-decided stake in the company.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India