Pantaloon Brands may merge with Capital Foods
Pantaloon Retail plans to merge at least five of its brands with Capital Foods as Mr Kishore Biyani consolidates his food business under one company to get ahead of its competitors with his homegrown
February 09, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Pantaloon Retail plans to merge at least five of its brands with Capital Foods as Mr Kishore Biyani consolidates his food business under one company to get ahead of its competitors with his homegrown recipes such as pav bhaji masala and lemon pickles.
Mr Biyani, will have Indian television’s most popular culinary showman, Sanjeev Kapoor as a venture partner. Dairy products brand Fresh & Pure, Tasty Treat cereals, Golden Harvest spices, Ektaa and Punya edible oils are the brands that will be merged with Capital Foods, leading to Pantaloon shareholders getting a yet-to-be-decided stake in the company.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka