Pantaloon Retail: 1 cr warrants allotment to promoters
Pantaloons Retail has declared the allotment of Rs 1 crore warrants to
June 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pantaloons Retail has declared the allotment of Rs 1 crore warrants to its promoters’ group company, Future Ideas Realtors India Ltd. Diving into the details, the company directors have allotted a piece for Rs 400, aggregating to Rs 400 cr to Future Ideas Realtors India.
The company has allotted shares of the face value of Rs 2 each, at a premium of Rs 398 a piece, aggregating to Rs 400 each. The company is aspiring to become Rs 25,000 crore entity by 2013-14. Further the company aims to add 18 million sq ft of retail space by the end of the period.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021