Pantaloon Retail: 1 cr warrants allotment to promoters
Pantaloons Retail has declared the allotment of Rs 1 crore warrants to
June 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pantaloons Retail has declared the allotment of Rs 1 crore warrants to its promoters’ group company, Future Ideas Realtors India Ltd. Diving into the details, the company directors have allotted a piece for Rs 400, aggregating to Rs 400 cr to Future Ideas Realtors India.
The company has allotted shares of the face value of Rs 2 each, at a premium of Rs 398 a piece, aggregating to Rs 400 each. The company is aspiring to become Rs 25,000 crore entity by 2013-14. Further the company aims to add 18 million sq ft of retail space by the end of the period.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2