Pantaloon Retail declares profits for March QTR
Pantaloon Retail (India) Limited, leading retail arm,
May 16, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pantaloon Retail (India) Limited, leading retail arm, which is part of the Future Group, has reportedly announced its net profit at Rs 20.10 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2011.
The company recorded a net profit of Rs 14.07 crore. The company's net sales for the quarter were Rs 1,031.01 crore, up from Rs 935.03 crore during the quarter ended March 31, 2010.
The company's standalone net profit for the nine months period March 31, 2011 stood at Rs 57.60 crore, as compared to Rs 85.19 per cent in the a year ago.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021