Pantaloon Retail declares profits for March QTR
Pantaloon Retail (India) Limited, leading retail arm,
May 16, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pantaloon Retail (India) Limited, leading retail arm, which is part of the Future Group, has reportedly announced its net profit at Rs 20.10 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2011.
The company recorded a net profit of Rs 14.07 crore. The company's net sales for the quarter were Rs 1,031.01 crore, up from Rs 935.03 crore during the quarter ended March 31, 2010.
The company's standalone net profit for the nine months period March 31, 2011 stood at Rs 57.60 crore, as compared to Rs 85.19 per cent in the a year ago.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category