Pantaloons to add 18 new stores
Plans to put focus on smaller townsMarch 03, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pantaloons is eyeing an aggressive expansion of its network across the country especially in smaller towns, and plans to open 18 stores in the next fiscal. This retailer also plans to spend between Rs. 30-40 crore on upgrading and renovating existing stores.
Presently, Pantaloons has 77 stores across 38 cities.
Shital Mehta, CEO, Pantaloons Fashion, said, "In the next financial year, we would accelerate our expansion and add a new store every three week.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear