Pantaloons to add 18 new stores
Plans to put focus on smaller townsMarch 03, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pantaloons is eyeing an aggressive expansion of its network across the country especially in smaller towns, and plans to open 18 stores in the next fiscal. This retailer also plans to spend between Rs. 30-40 crore on upgrading and renovating existing stores.
Presently, Pantaloons has 77 stores across 38 cities.
Shital Mehta, CEO, Pantaloons Fashion, said, "In the next financial year, we would accelerate our expansion and add a new store every three week.”
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear