Pantaloons to woo women shoppers
Launches ‘Woman’s Wednesday’ conceptDecember 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pantaloons, the newly acquired apparel retail brand by The Aditya Birla Group, has announced Woman’s Wednesday offer exclusively to attract women shoppers.
This indigenous concept allows women shoppers to seek free of cost professional advice from style advisors, to do-it-yourself makeup and styling workshops etc. With all these activities, Woman’s Wednesday will be an action packed stylish affair.
Commenting on the occasion, Shital Mehta, CEO Pantaloons Fashion & Retail said, “Pantaloons focuses on customer delight and nurturing fashion sensibilities. ‘Woman’s Wednesday’ is one more step in that direction. This marketing initiative is aimed at engaging with every young woman customer and thereby encourages her to express herself through the way she styles herself and fashionably looks at her wardrobe.”
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store