Pantaloons to woo women shoppers
Launches ‘Woman’s Wednesday’ conceptDecember 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pantaloons, the newly acquired apparel retail brand by The Aditya Birla Group, has announced Woman’s Wednesday offer exclusively to attract women shoppers.
This indigenous concept allows women shoppers to seek free of cost professional advice from style advisors, to do-it-yourself makeup and styling workshops etc. With all these activities, Woman’s Wednesday will be an action packed stylish affair.
Commenting on the occasion, Shital Mehta, CEO Pantaloons Fashion & Retail said, “Pantaloons focuses on customer delight and nurturing fashion sensibilities. ‘Woman’s Wednesday’ is one more step in that direction. This marketing initiative is aimed at engaging with every young woman customer and thereby encourages her to express herself through the way she styles herself and fashionably looks at her wardrobe.”
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group