‘Paris Calling’ campaign
Myntra.com gives all-expense-paid trip to Paris.March 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Online fashion portal, Myntra.com, has introduced a new campaign for its customers. Named as ‘Paris Calling’, the campaign gives the customers an opportunity to win an all-expense-paid trip to Paris.
A customer who shops for Rs 2,000 or above will become eligible for an assured gift, which includes an all-expense paid trip to Paris for two couples. The campaign will run from March 8, 2012 to April 8, 2012 with prizes being announced every week.
There are 100 Apple iPAD 2, 300 Apple iPOD Nano, 5,000 Timex wrist-watches, and lots more to be won.
Speaking about the campaign, AshutoshLawania, Co-Founder and Head of Sales, Myntra.com, said, “We are witnessing a growing demand for the latest and the best in lifestyle and fashion products. ‘Paris Calling’ offers our shopper a chance to experience the latest Spring Summer’12 collection from across 200 brands with a chance to win some of the coolest prizes including an opportunity to visit the fashion capital of the world – Paris.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021