Paris Hilton ventures into Indian market
Brand Concepts Pvt. Ltd and Paris Hilton Entertainment have announced the launch of Paris Hilton Handbags and Accessories in India, as a result of an exclusive tie-up, to market and distribute her glo
September 28, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Brand Concepts Pvt. Ltd and Paris Hilton Entertainment have announced the launch of Paris Hilton Handbags and Accessories in India, as a result of an exclusive tie-up, to market and distribute her global range of handbags and accessories.
The range is priced between Rs 2000 to Rs 11000 and is available at Shoppers Stop, Standard Max, Vijay Stores and the company owned store at Rajouri Garden, Delhi. Paris Hilton's decision to enter the Indian market with her signature collection of affordable luxury handbags and accessories is another step into her brand expansion in Asia after the tremendous success of her brand worldwide.
Abhinav Kumar, CEO, Brand Concepts Pvt Ltd said “We are confident that the range of Paris Hilton Handbags and Accessories will become a leading brand in this category.” Paris Hilton said, “I am delighted to be associated with Brand Concepts in India. I feel that it is always important to create fashion forward products at an affordable price which everyone can enjoy. For my first launch, it was important for me to have wider reach and great market knowledge. Indeed no company could have been better for my brand.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021