Paris Hilton ventures into Indian market
Brand Concepts Pvt. Ltd and Paris Hilton Entertainment have announced the launch of Paris Hilton Handbags and Accessories in India, as a result of an exclusive tie-up, to market and distribute her glo
September 28, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Brand Concepts Pvt. Ltd and Paris Hilton Entertainment have announced the launch of Paris Hilton Handbags and Accessories in India, as a result of an exclusive tie-up, to market and distribute her global range of handbags and accessories.
The range is priced between Rs 2000 to Rs 11000 and is available at Shoppers Stop, Standard Max, Vijay Stores and the company owned store at Rajouri Garden, Delhi. Paris Hilton's decision to enter the Indian market with her signature collection of affordable luxury handbags and accessories is another step into her brand expansion in Asia after the tremendous success of her brand worldwide.
Abhinav Kumar, CEO, Brand Concepts Pvt Ltd said “We are confident that the range of Paris Hilton Handbags and Accessories will become a leading brand in this category.” Paris Hilton said, “I am delighted to be associated with Brand Concepts in India. I feel that it is always important to create fashion forward products at an affordable price which everyone can enjoy. For my first launch, it was important for me to have wider reach and great market knowledge. Indeed no company could have been better for my brand.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2