Parle Agro introduces large packs of its products
Parle Agro that has Mango Frooti, Appy, LMN and Saint Juice in its kitty is betting on driving the in-home consumption to push its sales this summer. The beverage major aims to capture wider consumer
March 15, 2010 | comments ( 9 ) |
Parle Agro that has Mango Frooti, Appy, LMN and Saint Juice in its kitty is betting on driving the in-home consumption to push its sales this summer. The beverage major aims to capture wider consumer base with introduction of large packs targeted at in-home consumption segment.
The company has introduced Frooti and Appy Classic in 1 litre pack priced at Rs 40. Similarly it has also launched 1 litre PET pack for LMN priced at Rs 36.
To further increase its penetration in the on-the-go market, Parle Agro has launched a 250 ml pack for LMN priced at Rs 12.
According to the company, this pack will help in garnering larger volumes. Consumers are price sensitive and a price point of Rs 12 will fill in a huge need gap between the current market price points of Rs 10, 15 & 20.
Parle Agro will also add about 10 manufacturing units by the year-end. At present, it operates 31 units. The Rs 1,000 crore company also added Hippo snack to its portfolio
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore