Parle ties up with Priya
Under the agreement, Priya will manufacture 3,000 tonne potato chips and snacks annually for the FMCG major
July 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The FMCG major Parle has tied up with the Priya Group to manufacture, supply and package wafers and snacks for its newly-launched brand Full Toss. Under the agreement, Priya will manufacture 3,000 tonne potato chips and snacks annually for the FMCG major.
In order to gain market share, Parle Products has already re-launched Musst Chips and Musst Stix as Parle Wafers and Parle FullToss, in the last six months. Moreover, in the last three months, Parle Products has ramped up distribution for its snacks business while coming up with several local flavours.
Players like the Priya Group, which already has a strong presence in the east, will also stand to gain from the deal as it will be in a position to optimise capacity. Sources said that Priya Group will look forward to a similar deal with Parle for several other products.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India