Parle ties up with Priya
Under the agreement, Priya will manufacture 3,000 tonne potato chips and snacks annually for the FMCG major
July 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The FMCG major Parle has tied up with the Priya Group to manufacture, supply and package wafers and snacks for its newly-launched brand Full Toss. Under the agreement, Priya will manufacture 3,000 tonne potato chips and snacks annually for the FMCG major.
In order to gain market share, Parle Products has already re-launched Musst Chips and Musst Stix as Parle Wafers and Parle FullToss, in the last six months. Moreover, in the last three months, Parle Products has ramped up distribution for its snacks business while coming up with several local flavours.
Players like the Priya Group, which already has a strong presence in the east, will also stand to gain from the deal as it will be in a position to optimise capacity. Sources said that Priya Group will look forward to a similar deal with Parle for several other products.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India