'Patanjali Paridhan' store opened in Haridwar
The newly launched store is offering around 3,600 varieties of clothes from yoga wear to sportswear to ladies and gents garments.January 07, 2019 | comments ( 0 ) |
On the occasion of the 24th foundation day of Patanjali, Yoga guru Ramdev and Patanjali CEO Balkrishna have launched 'Patanjali Paridhan' store in Haridwar. This is Uttarakhand's first 'Patanjali Paridhan' store.
Opened inside Patanjali Yogapeeth Phase 1, the newly launched store is offering around 3,600 varieties of clothes from yoga wear to sportswear to ladies and gents garments.
Ramdev said, "For making these garments, we have followed the best parameters, including all kinds of herbs and medicinal plants. Patanjali’s venture into the textile sector is intended to revive the textile industry and provide work to the weavers."
The Haridwar store is the sixth in India started in the past two months. The first was inaugurated in Delhi in November 2018 followed by others in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Aurangabad and Meerut.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021