Patni brothers buy stake in BSC
Plans to expand through brick-and-mortar retailJune 10, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amit Patni and Arihant Patni have purchased a significant stake in Mumbai-based Bombay Shirt Co (BSC), for an undisclosed amount.
BSC sells made-to-measure shirts online and is now looking at expanding to brick-and-mortar retail. “We are looking at consumption-based investments across retail, healthcare, apparel, quick-service restaurants and in both online and offline ventures as consumption will take off in India,” said Amit Patni.
Last month, the brothers raised about $40 million to invest solely in companies that provide Big Data analytics.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations