Paul & Shark expansion plan in ‘11
Italian luxury sportswear brand Paul & Shark, renowned
November 02, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian luxury sportswear brand Paul & Shark, renowned for their designer yachting and golf wear, is all set for expansion plans by ’11. The company is planning to concentrate its expansions in Chennai (December) and Mumbai (March).
At present, the Paul & Shark has two outlets in India, one at the Emporio Mall in Delhi and the other at the Taj Krishna Hotel in Hyderabad.
The company foresees immense potential in the Indian market due to higher disposable income and the youth population. The company has set up partnership with Reliance Brands for Indian market
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka