Paul & Shark expansion plan in ‘11
Italian luxury sportswear brand Paul & Shark, renowned
November 02, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian luxury sportswear brand Paul & Shark, renowned for their designer yachting and golf wear, is all set for expansion plans by ’11. The company is planning to concentrate its expansions in Chennai (December) and Mumbai (March).
At present, the Paul & Shark has two outlets in India, one at the Emporio Mall in Delhi and the other at the Taj Krishna Hotel in Hyderabad.
The company foresees immense potential in the Indian market due to higher disposable income and the youth population. The company has set up partnership with Reliance Brands for Indian market
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India