Paul & Shark targets menís section
Italian sportwear brand Paul & Shark is all geared
September 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian sportwear brand Paul & Shark is all geared up to open more stores in the Indian market. The brand which already has a 1,100 sq. ft. outlet in New Delhi’s DLF Emporio, is on expansion spree to open around 15 new outlets in the country.The company has entered into 50:50 business partnership with Reliance Brands. The Delhi store exudes a complete men’s collection to match every occasion. The collection includes casual and elegant clothes like shirts and polos, top performing knits and sweaters, lightweight and technical outerwear, pants.
Though the brand is facing several challenges to target the men segment but it is optimistic to make its niche in the indian market.Paul & Shark has more than 200 outlets which sell garments for children, men and women, in cities like Paris, Milan, New York, Moscow, Dubai, Seoul and Shanghai.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021