Paul & Shark targets menís section
Italian sportwear brand Paul & Shark is all geared
September 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian sportwear brand Paul & Shark is all geared up to open more stores in the Indian market. The brand which already has a 1,100 sq. ft. outlet in New Delhi’s DLF Emporio, is on expansion spree to open around 15 new outlets in the country.The company has entered into 50:50 business partnership with Reliance Brands. The Delhi store exudes a complete men’s collection to match every occasion. The collection includes casual and elegant clothes like shirts and polos, top performing knits and sweaters, lightweight and technical outerwear, pants.
Though the brand is facing several challenges to target the men segment but it is optimistic to make its niche in the indian market.Paul & Shark has more than 200 outlets which sell garments for children, men and women, in cities like Paris, Milan, New York, Moscow, Dubai, Seoul and Shanghai.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint