Pavers England opens at Mumbai Airport
The UK footwear brand has launched yet another showroom
July 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The UK footwear brand has launched yet another showroom for the Mumbai audience aftersetting up a showroom at international airport. This time the brand has opened its outlet atdomestic airport.
The store is destined at the Kingfisher Terminal, Mumbai Domestic Airport coveringthe area of 300 sq ft. The showroom exudes a wide range of footwear for both men andwomen along with accessories like handbags.
On the occasion, Utsav Seth, CEO and MD, Pavers England said, “We are delighted toopen our exclusive franchise store at the Mumbai domestic airport, after the tremendousresponse we received at the international airport. The collection is inspired by globalfashion trends, keeping in mind the sensibilities of the discerning customers. With thelaunch of this store we hope to cater our travel customers with best quality fashionfootwear.”
The collection spreads over every facet of lifestyle offering styles in comfortable flats(Life and Lady Flex Range), elegant and sophisticated (Signature range) and fashionableheels (Dazzle, Staccato).
The footwear range is priced between Rs 799-5999.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019