Pavers England opens at Mumbai Airport
The UK footwear brand has launched yet another showroom
July 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The UK footwear brand has launched yet another showroom for the Mumbai audience aftersetting up a showroom at international airport. This time the brand has opened its outlet atdomestic airport.
The store is destined at the Kingfisher Terminal, Mumbai Domestic Airport coveringthe area of 300 sq ft. The showroom exudes a wide range of footwear for both men andwomen along with accessories like handbags.
On the occasion, Utsav Seth, CEO and MD, Pavers England said, “We are delighted toopen our exclusive franchise store at the Mumbai domestic airport, after the tremendousresponse we received at the international airport. The collection is inspired by globalfashion trends, keeping in mind the sensibilities of the discerning customers. With thelaunch of this store we hope to cater our travel customers with best quality fashionfootwear.”
The collection spreads over every facet of lifestyle offering styles in comfortable flats(Life and Lady Flex Range), elegant and sophisticated (Signature range) and fashionableheels (Dazzle, Staccato).
The footwear range is priced between Rs 799-5999.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO