Pavers England's 2nd outlet at Inorbit, Hyderabad
After the successful launch of its first exclusive store
August 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
After the successful launch of its first exclusive store in Hyderabad at Rajiv Gandhi Airport, UK’sfastest growing footwear brand Pavers England has launched another showroom for Hyderabadat Inorbit Mall located in Hi-Tech City in Cyberabad.
The store is spread across 550 sq feet of shopping space, offering stylish footwear range forboth men & women and accessories like handbags.
On the occasion, Mr. Utsav Seth, CEO & MD, Pavers England said, “We are delighted to openour exclusive franchise store at Inorbit Mall, one of India’s most vibrant malls to showcase ourworld class products to the residents of Hyderabad. The collection is inspired by global fashiontrends, keeping in mind the sensibilities of the discerning customers. We will be opening anotherstore in Chennai soon”.
The collection complements every facet of lifestyle offering styles from comfortable flats (Lifeand Lady Flex Range), elegant and sophisticated (Signature Range) to fashionable Heels(Dazzle, Staccato) amongst others, making Pavers England a perfect solution to create afashion statement with flair and comfort.
Pavers England footwear is priced between Rs. 1099/- to Rs. 7499/- and is currently retailedin Hyderabad through its exclusive outlet at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. Besides itsavailability in the EBO format, the brand can also be found at leading department stores, likeLifestyle, Central and Shoppers Stop, and in shop-in-shop formats.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores