PayPal India Wins Top Industry Awards for Technology Leadership
PayPal India, an eBay Inc. was honoured with top accolades at the 2014 Zinnov Awards in BangaloreJuly 19, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
PayPal India, an eBay Inc. company was honoured with awards at the 2014 Zinnov Awards in Bangalore on Thrusday. Zinnov, an advisory firm, recognized PayPal India for excellence in technology.
According to Anupam Pahuja, General Manager, PayPal India, "This is recognition of our relentless efforts towards becoming one of India's top technology companies. We are at the forefront of building innovative and impactful solutions for our global customers and the larger ecosystem development Centers."
"Further, we are honoured to be recognized in multiple categories by Zinnov, one of the most prestigious awards programmes in the industry. It is a moment of great pride for PayPal in India, and we will continue to focus on enabling connected commerce for a better world through innovation, execution, and technology leadership," added Anupam.
The jury focused on key attributes such as sustainability, drivers, best-in-class practices and impact. PayPal India stood out in the face of competition from over 250 other nominations from 70 organizations to receive one of the highest number of awards won by any company at the event, setting a new benchmark for industry recognition.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019