PayPal India Wins Top Industry Awards for Technology Leadership
PayPal India, an eBay Inc. was honoured with top accolades at the 2014 Zinnov Awards in BangaloreJuly 19, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
PayPal India, an eBay Inc. company was honoured with awards at the 2014 Zinnov Awards in Bangalore on Thrusday. Zinnov, an advisory firm, recognized PayPal India for excellence in technology.
According to Anupam Pahuja, General Manager, PayPal India, "This is recognition of our relentless efforts towards becoming one of India's top technology companies. We are at the forefront of building innovative and impactful solutions for our global customers and the larger ecosystem development Centers."
"Further, we are honoured to be recognized in multiple categories by Zinnov, one of the most prestigious awards programmes in the industry. It is a moment of great pride for PayPal in India, and we will continue to focus on enabling connected commerce for a better world through innovation, execution, and technology leadership," added Anupam.
The jury focused on key attributes such as sustainability, drivers, best-in-class practices and impact. PayPal India stood out in the face of competition from over 250 other nominations from 70 organizations to receive one of the highest number of awards won by any company at the event, setting a new benchmark for industry recognition.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2