Paytm launches Paytm Cash
Helps paying online billsJanuary 08, 2014 | comments ( 2 ) |
Indian mobile commerce player Paytm has launched Paytm Cash, a semi-closed wallet for online shopping. This new service will allow users paying postpaid mobile, landline, data card and utility bills. Also, Paytm will soon enable its customers to use this new wallet to shop on other websites as well.
Speaking on Paytm Cash, Paytm CEO Harinder Takhar said, "This will increase wallet adoption by our users to higher levels. It will increase the convenience offered to customers."
Paytm allows users to complete their transaction in a single click, or in other words, under 10 seconds. Paytm expects more than 100 of its current 250 online merchants to start accepting the wallet in January itself.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021