Pepe Jeans’Flagship Store in Coastal AP
After establishing itself as a fashion forward brand globally,
May 16, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
After establishing itself as a fashion forward brand globally, the stylish brand Pepe Jeans London opens its biggest flagship store in Coastal Andhra Pradesh. Located on Vijayawada's busiest high street, on Ramchandrapur Ring Rd. Opp. Stella College, a vibrant source of pioneering youth culture, this store is the perfect gateway to an all new experience of fashion. The store will offer a far more vibrant experience than any other retail format in the city and showcase the brand ethos in totality.
Pepe Jeans London continues to introduce a new way of dressing in perfect tune with the most avant-garde trends that rule fashion.
Spanning 2200 sq. ft., the vast retail area is divided into zones, to create a unique shopping experience. Bluez Lounge and Fashion Lounge transports you into an international shopping ambience. The store will feature the latest Spring Summer '11 Collection, an array of trendy and stylish new designs and trends that are magnificently combined to create refined silhouettes; a colour palette that is voguish, diverse, and exciting this season. The store provides consumers with a highly personalised way to shop by the latest fit, finish or style. Also on display will be more than 2500 styles of jeans and casual wear covering all your needs in terms of shirts, t-shirts, shorts, skirts, dresses and accessories for both men and women. The fashion here is on par with what you would see in any international Pepe store.
The décor revolves around contemporary look from premium full length mirrors and the unfinished rugged look on the walls to lounge feel with pumping music. Pepe's new store invites you to enter the realm of the stylish and flamboyant spirit of the brand owing to the young and vibrant elements that exemplify the walls, and the pleasant atmosphere created by the cheerful lighting which is characteristic of Pepe Jean's stores globally.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India