Pepe Jeans appoints Sartaj Singh Mehta as VP, Design
Sartaj Mehta was the creative head at ITC Ltd.(LRBD) and was responsible for creating seasonal lines at both Wills Lifestyle and John Players.May 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pepe Jeans India has appointed Sartaj Singh Mehta as Vice-President, Design, the company said in a statement.
Sartaj Mehta was the creative head at ITC Ltd.(LRBD) and was responsible for creating seasonal lines at both Wills Lifestyle and John Players.
Mehta brings with him over 2 decades of industry experience and expertise in the creative domain. He is known for his skill in identifying opportunities to create new product categories for various markets and developing effective and robust growth strategies to ensure long term success.
In his new position, Mehta will play important role in expanding the current product portfolio, as well as planning and developing new product ranges for the Indian market in line with the Pepe Jeans international product line, the company added.
- Notices sent to HUL, P&G, LG: Taxman disallows AMP deductions sought by MNCs
- Ola's former COO Vishal Kaul to join back PepsiCo
- RIL ties up with PROLINE to co-brand sports apparels
- IKEA selects UrbanClap as its furniture assembly partner in India
- Walmart India, Flipkart top executives meet CCI
- Kroger buys Chicago-based Home Chef for $200 mn
- DHL launches DHL SmarTrucking across India
- Amazon in talks to buy 10% stake in Future Retail
- SoftBank confirms it's selling 22% in Flipkart to Walmart
- Report says retail sector has attracted Rs 5,500 cr PE since 2015