Pepe Jeans opens flagship store
Replicate international store designs.September 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pepe Jeans London has unveiled its internationally styled, high street fashion inspired flagship store at Linking Road, Khar. The new store’s design is aligned to its store layouts internationally.
Spread across 1000 sq. ft, this store promises to be one of the most innovative, contemporary and universally designed stores, well designed with antiques and vintage accessories, on par with global standards. It showcases separate wall units and display systems dedicated for various collections add to the grandeur of the store. A mix of the trendy array of shelves, and the stylish mannequins exhibits Pepe’s youthful, fashionable appeal.
The store features upto 1600 pieces of looks from the latest Pepe Jeans London Autumn Winter’12 Collection.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019