Pepperfry Partners With Quikr Plans To Expand Exchange Program
The Furniture Exchange program helps consumers to sell old furniture to Quikr in exchange for Pepperfry gift cardsJanuary 11, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian furniture and home products marketplace Pepperfry.com has partnered with digital classified platform Quikr to boost its Furniture Exchange program.
The company further plans to launch this exchange program in cities including Hyderabad and Pune after launching it in Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Bengaluru and Mumbai, Pepperfry said this today.
Hussaine Kesury, vice president & business head - Furniture Category, Pepperfry said “The Furniture Exchange program is a key step in that direction. Having launched the program in September and its success so far, we are excited to partner with Quikr exclusively to service the additional cities of Pune and Hyderabad.
The Furniture Exchange program helps consumers to sell old furniture to Quikr in exchange for Pepperfry gift cards. These gift cards are redeemable against purchases made on Pepperfry.com and can be clubbed with the other offers running on the website. This service is available on a range of furniture pieces including beds, sofas, dining sets, tables, storage and office chairs.
Sarath Chandra Gudlavalleti, VP, Quikr Bazaar “Through Furniture Exchange Program we are able to provide one channel to consumers who want to buy or sell their furniture at the best price when they are looking to upgrade their lifestyle. On top of it, our pioneering doorstep service is able to close the transaction with hassle-free logistics across the country”.
- Havells posts Q1 net profit at Rs 210 cr
- Bata India reports 37% rise in Q1 2018-19 Net profit to Rs 82.6 crore
- Canon India expands retail footprint in Mumbai
- Bajaj Electricals is expecting a growth of over 25% in Lighting segment
- Flipkart and Hotstar come together to announce a new ad platform
- Yaantra sells 500k refurbished smartphones
- V Mart embraces PeopleStrong Alt to empower digital HR
- Amazon Prime Days register 35% surge from small towns
- Select CITYWALK adds Japanese luxury brand Onitsuka Tiger to its brand portfolio
- Milkbasket launches voice buying