Perfume Festival at Delhi Duty Free
Delhi Duty Free, India's largest duty free retail space at T3 at IGI Airport in Delhi, has introduced a two-month long 'Perfume Festival' beginning November 21, 2011.
November 24, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Delhi Duty Free, India’s largest duty free retail space at T3 at IGI Airport in Delhi, has introduced a two-month long ‘Perfume Festival’ beginning November 21, 2011. The festival will be on at all Delhi Duty Free shops during the upcoming Christmas and New Year festival season in the arrivals and departures shops till Jan 15, 2012. The perfume festival involves giving each traveller who buys more than two perfumes from the perfumes and cosmetics section getting an assured free gift in the form of a travel bag or hand bag or miniature perfume or toiletry set or pouch or air freshener or compact mirror and many more such gifts. By launching a 'Perfume Festival' around this time, Delhi Duty Free is giving travellers an opportunity to not only buy perfumes for their loved ones but also ensure that they too end up getting a free gift for themselves. Delhi Duty Free had earlier received a very positive response from the travellers for the ‘Beauty Festival’ that was launched earlier this year and are sure that the 'Perfume Festival' too would be much appreciated by the travellers.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2