Pernia’s Pop-up Shop to raise funds!
Pernia’s Pop-up Shop (PPUS), an online fashion store for men and women, started in the year 2012, is in advanced talks with investors to raise its first round of funding of around US $1 to 1.5 million towards marketing and technology.July 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pernia’s Pop-up Shop (PPUS), an online fashion store for men and women, started in the year 2012, is in advanced talks with investors to raise its first round of funding of around US $1 to 1.5 million towards marketing and technology. Owing to the company’s robust growth, the brand now aims to become the Indian fashion destination for patrons across the globe.
The latest feather in their cap is that Pernia’s Pop-up Shop now allows you to custom-design your own couture. Sketch to Reality, India’s first augmented reality shopping experience online. This one-of-a-kind luxury feature allows you to use your imagination and design that perfect outfit for that perfect occasion
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Trek Bicycle to strengthen Retail Presence In North India
- Shoppers Stop To Exclusively Sell Chennai Super Kings Merchandise
- Amazon India CTO Dale Vaz Quits, Likely to Join Swiggy
- PE Firm L Catterton Invests Rs 170 Cr in Future Lifestyle Fashion
- Tissot announces Virat Kohli as brand Ambassador to launch its New Boutique
- Myntra To Launch Its Exclusive Red Carpet Line
- Coffee Day Enterprises Net Profit Rises 36 pc at Rs 34.5 Cr In Q4
- Cricketer DJ Bravo brings his apparel brand to India
- Digit Insurer To Cover Mobiles, Partners With E-tail Biggies
- PAYBACK India elevates Rijish Raghavan as New COO