Pernod Ricard to launch vodka brand ABSOLUT limited edition in India
Liquor firm Pernod Ricard today said it will launch limited edition of its vodka brand 'ABSOLUT' in India.July 04, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: Liquor firm Pernod Ricard today said it will launch limited edition of its vodka brand 'ABSOLUT' in India.
The ABSOLUT limited editions which till now had primarily been launched in the mature vodka markets in Americas and Europe will now be launched in India, the company said in a statement.
"This initiative will put India in the global vodka map with the other leading markets," it added.
The company said it will reach out to various artists and creative minds and give them the opportunity to design the ABSOLUT India limited edition.
"The brief is to create an India-themed, India-inspired design and adapt what they love about India and what they think represents India into a fresh, creative design," the company said.
The campaign is in partnership with Talenthouse India. The last date to submit the designs is August 6 and the winners will be announced on August 20.
The selected design will be incorporated on the 'ABSOLUT India' limited edition bottles giving credit to the designer. Besides this the winner will also receive cash prize.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group