Pernod Ricard to launch vodka brand ABSOLUT limited edition in India
Liquor firm Pernod Ricard today said it will launch limited edition of its vodka brand 'ABSOLUT' in India.July 04, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: Liquor firm Pernod Ricard today said it will launch limited edition of its vodka brand 'ABSOLUT' in India.
The ABSOLUT limited editions which till now had primarily been launched in the mature vodka markets in Americas and Europe will now be launched in India, the company said in a statement.
"This initiative will put India in the global vodka map with the other leading markets," it added.
The company said it will reach out to various artists and creative minds and give them the opportunity to design the ABSOLUT India limited edition.
"The brief is to create an India-themed, India-inspired design and adapt what they love about India and what they think represents India into a fresh, creative design," the company said.
The campaign is in partnership with Talenthouse India. The last date to submit the designs is August 6 and the winners will be announced on August 20.
The selected design will be incorporated on the 'ABSOLUT India' limited edition bottles giving credit to the designer. Besides this the winner will also receive cash prize.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store