Persistent Systems Develops KLISMA
Persistent Systems, a leader in outsourced software product development (OPD) services, today announced that they have developed an innovative e(experience)Commerce platform, called KLISMA.
September 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Persistent Systems, a leader in outsourced software product development (OPD) services, today announced that they have developed an innovative e(experience)Commerce platform, called KLISMA, that promises to deliver higher value and trusted experience to consumers for their planned, normal and impulse purchases.
Offered as a cloud service, KLISMA offers a bouquet of services such as mobile shopping leveraging the inbuilt camera, next generation BI& analytics that enables retailers better predict consumer shopping behaviour, virtual showrooms for retailers to display their products, and more.
“Since our pilot launch in Pune six months ago, over 20 national retailers, 200 local retailers and 100,000 consumers are now on the KLISMA Platform, which validates the technology and its value proposition”, says Ajay Aggarwal, Chief Customer Experience Officer,KLISMA. “At Persistent, we are always working on bringing innovative ideas and cutting-edge technology to market and KLISMA is a very good example of that. India’s retail market is growing faster than the GDP of the country and we see a very big opportunity for a platform like KLISMA.”
KLISMA has been beta tested across 100,000 registered users across 45+ corporates including Persistent Systems, BMC Software, Nvidia, Vinsys, KPIT, Terradata, Rsystems, Xpansion to name a few. The over 200 merchant-base includes Lawrence and Mayo, Bombay Store, The Four Fountain Spa and Sia Life styles amongst others. KLISMA has its presence in Pune, Bangalore, Nagpur, Hyderabad and Goa and plans to enter other metro cities this year. KLISMA platform can also be used as a customer management solution by mall owners to deliver enhanced shopping experience to customers visiting their malls.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021