Philips enters new product category
John Abraham launches the Philips 'Bodygroom'.July 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
John Abraham, who is also the brand ambassador of Philips Male grooming and personal care segment, unveiled the Philips 'Bodygroom'. This gadget gives an option to people who like to experiment with their looks.
The survey resulting in the launch of this product revealed that 80 per cent of women and 70 per cent of men find excess male body hair a huge turn off. On this occasion, Aarushi Agarwal, Director Marketing, Personal Care, Comsumer Lifestyle, Philips India said, “We are the category inventors hence there is no competition as of now”. The target for this product will be the urban male, who is spending more and more time and money on his appearance and lifestyle. The major cities where this product will be available are Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Indore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Chennai and a few more.
Talking about the promotion and marketing strategies Agarwal said, “We are focusing on TVCs featuring John, and a lot of it will go into online promotion, like the facebook campaign dedicated to male grooming and styling”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021