Philips launches Light Lounge
Philips Electronics India Limited, the country’s leading provider of lighting solutions, unveiled its new Philips Light Lounge in
October 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Philips Electronics India Limited, the country’s leading provider of lighting solutions, unveiled its new Philips Light Lounge in Lucknow. A Light Lounge is an experience zone which gives customers a ‘see, touch and feel’ experience of a diverse range of world-class home decorative lighting concepts from Philips like Classic, Ledino, Living Colors, Ecomoods, Kidsplace and Aquafit ranges in addition to the newly launched Ambiance accessories such as Wine Cooler, Vase, Platter, Coaster and LightStrip.
R. Nandakishore, Senior Director – Home Decorative Lighting and Modular Switches, Philips Lighting India says, “In line with the continued company-wide focus on consumer lighting, Philips has rapidly increased its retail presence across important cities in India in the last two years. The Light Lounge in Lucknow will offer consumers the complete range of Home Decorative Lighting solutions under one roof.” With the launch of newest Philips Light Lounge in Lucknow, the company now has 55 Light Lounges in India, in addition to 430 Light Shoppes (shop-in-shops) in the country. Philips is buoyant about its plans to consolidate its retail presence in Uttar Pradesh and North India by opening more Light Lounges and Light Shoppes in the coming months.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint