Philips launches Light Lounge
Philips Electronics India Limited, the country’s leading provider of lighting solutions, unveiled its new Philips Light Lounge in
October 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Philips Electronics India Limited, the country’s leading provider of lighting solutions, unveiled its new Philips Light Lounge in Lucknow. A Light Lounge is an experience zone which gives customers a ‘see, touch and feel’ experience of a diverse range of world-class home decorative lighting concepts from Philips like Classic, Ledino, Living Colors, Ecomoods, Kidsplace and Aquafit ranges in addition to the newly launched Ambiance accessories such as Wine Cooler, Vase, Platter, Coaster and LightStrip.
R. Nandakishore, Senior Director – Home Decorative Lighting and Modular Switches, Philips Lighting India says, “In line with the continued company-wide focus on consumer lighting, Philips has rapidly increased its retail presence across important cities in India in the last two years. The Light Lounge in Lucknow will offer consumers the complete range of Home Decorative Lighting solutions under one roof.” With the launch of newest Philips Light Lounge in Lucknow, the company now has 55 Light Lounges in India, in addition to 430 Light Shoppes (shop-in-shops) in the country. Philips is buoyant about its plans to consolidate its retail presence in Uttar Pradesh and North India by opening more Light Lounges and Light Shoppes in the coming months.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021