Pinkberry makes way in to India
Pinkberry partners with JSM Corporation to enter Indian shores.April 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pinkberry is gearing up to be a part of the hot Indian restaurant sector. Pinkberry's move in to India underscores the retailer's commitment to globally expand into markets where yogurt is an integral part of the region's culture. India is the 17th in the list to have a taste of Pinkberry. Pinkberry and JSM Corporation's partnership is focused on delivering a premium experience, comprised of its refreshing, light frozen yogurt, inspiring store environments and exceptional service while incorporating regional nuances to best serve its new consumers in India.
"Critical to opening in India was to find a local partner who shared our values and was singularly focused on exceeding customer expectations day in and day out. We are proud to be working with the JSM Corporation team," said Ron Graves, Chief Executive Officer, Pinkberry.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end