Pinkberry makes way in to India
Pinkberry partners with JSM Corporation to enter Indian shores.April 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pinkberry is gearing up to be a part of the hot Indian restaurant sector. Pinkberry's move in to India underscores the retailer's commitment to globally expand into markets where yogurt is an integral part of the region's culture. India is the 17th in the list to have a taste of Pinkberry. Pinkberry and JSM Corporation's partnership is focused on delivering a premium experience, comprised of its refreshing, light frozen yogurt, inspiring store environments and exceptional service while incorporating regional nuances to best serve its new consumers in India.
"Critical to opening in India was to find a local partner who shared our values and was singularly focused on exceeding customer expectations day in and day out. We are proud to be working with the JSM Corporation team," said Ron Graves, Chief Executive Officer, Pinkberry.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG