Pizza hut to start outlets on national highways
Will open three new outlets shortlyMarch 01, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Expanding its footprint Yum! Brands Inc -- the company that owns 'KFC' and 'Pizza Hut' has plans to start new pizza restaurants on the two busy national highways this year. Explaining on same, Sanjiv Razdan, General Manger Pizza Hut India, said, "We would start up to three new Pizza Hut centers on the NH 1 and 3 this year. We would open one of the highway centers very shortly."
The company, which is on expansion mode, would start three new drive in centers of Pizza Hut on National Highway 1 (Delhi-Mumbai) and 8 (Delhi-Amritsar).
These new drive-in highway centers would come in franchise model with both sit-down and take-away options. Yum! Brands has already started KFC chains on national highways.
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen