Pizza hut to start outlets on national highways
Will open three new outlets shortlyMarch 01, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Expanding its footprint Yum! Brands Inc -- the company that owns 'KFC' and 'Pizza Hut' has plans to start new pizza restaurants on the two busy national highways this year. Explaining on same, Sanjiv Razdan, General Manger Pizza Hut India, said, "We would start up to three new Pizza Hut centers on the NH 1 and 3 this year. We would open one of the highway centers very shortly."
The company, which is on expansion mode, would start three new drive in centers of Pizza Hut on National Highway 1 (Delhi-Mumbai) and 8 (Delhi-Amritsar).
These new drive-in highway centers would come in franchise model with both sit-down and take-away options. Yum! Brands has already started KFC chains on national highways.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021