Planet Fashion enters Magneto mall, Raipur
Planet Fashion, a multi-brand outlet, has launched a new store at the Magneto mall in Raipur. It has a revenue-sharing retail rental model with the mall.
May 24, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Planet Fashion, a multi-brand outlet, has launched a new store at the Magneto mall in Raipur. It has a revenue-sharing retail rental model with the mall. Vishaal Rangwane, manager-Leasing, Magneto mall, said that currently the operational anchors of Magneto are Westside, Ritu Wears, PVR and Bikano. Forty per cent of the mall is operational. Other retailers who have confirmed their arrival are Blackberry, Metro Shoes, Puma, Meena Bazar, Chulbuli, Freedom Fashion, Mufti, Madame, Scary House and Ten Downing Street.
Rangwane revealed that the mall is under negotiation with other retailers such as Bharti Wal-Mart, Adidas, Reebok, Nike, Pepe Jeans and Numero Uno. Magneto, Raipur opened its door to retailers on February 5 this year. The 10.35 lakh sq.ft property is constructed by Avinash Developers Pvt Ltd (ADPL).
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India