Planet Fashion enters Magneto mall, Raipur
Planet Fashion, a multi-brand outlet, has launched a new store at the Magneto mall in Raipur. It has a revenue-sharing retail rental model with the mall.
May 24, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Planet Fashion, a multi-brand outlet, has launched a new store at the Magneto mall in Raipur. It has a revenue-sharing retail rental model with the mall. Vishaal Rangwane, manager-Leasing, Magneto mall, said that currently the operational anchors of Magneto are Westside, Ritu Wears, PVR and Bikano. Forty per cent of the mall is operational. Other retailers who have confirmed their arrival are Blackberry, Metro Shoes, Puma, Meena Bazar, Chulbuli, Freedom Fashion, Mufti, Madame, Scary House and Ten Downing Street.
Rangwane revealed that the mall is under negotiation with other retailers such as Bharti Wal-Mart, Adidas, Reebok, Nike, Pepe Jeans and Numero Uno. Magneto, Raipur opened its door to retailers on February 5 this year. The 10.35 lakh sq.ft property is constructed by Avinash Developers Pvt Ltd (ADPL).
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021