Planet Sportsí 1st store in Bhopal
Has roped in Bitflipping to handle digital media
June 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bhopal got its first Planet Sports outlet. With this launch, Planet Sports, India's premier multi-brand sports and lifestyle destination, has brought to Bhopal a unique shopping experience in sports and sports lifestyle retailing. Spread over 4000 sq ft, the first Standalone Planet Sports store in Bhopal is strategically situated at DB City Mall. This is the 53rd exclusive store of Planet Sports in the country.
Speaking about the launch of the first store in Bhopal, Mr. Ravdeep Singh, CEO, Sports Division – Pantaloon Retail India Ltd. said, “We see Bhopal as a thriving market, and not as a tier II city. Planet Sports' first outlet in Bhopal will offer a world-class shopping experience and wide collection of leading and renowned international brands, like anywhere else in the country where we have an outlet. “
In another development, Planet Sports has roped in Bitflipping to handle the digital media. Bitflipping will be working extensively on enabling an interactive social media environment for Planet Sports, building engaging user visibility and branding in digital space using its expertise in socio-search, socio-media and strategic advertising strategies.
Social media is convenient, controllable, interactive and cost effective. "It has the potential to make any product a hot commodity in less time than other media thanks to the technology and the modern audience who always wants to be aware of the happenings around them" says Sushma Earaiah, Director at Bitflipping. "Sports in India is catching up fast and we are really excited to work on Planet Sports. The plan is to be in constant touch with the consumer, enabling viral campaigns, create innovative and exceptional content and to be able to engage the user with the brand", she added.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India