Planet Sports & Hero Cycles join hands
Hero Cycles, India’s lead bicycle maker has
April 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hero Cycles, India’s lead bicycle maker has recently joined hands with Pantaloon Retail India’s sports division to market and sell its latest high-end premium bicycles.
This would help the brand to increase its visibility and present in all formats--- Central, Pantaloons, Brand Factory and Sports Warehouse across all metros and Tier I cities.
Planet Sports is also gauging desired results with the tie-up it would increase the footfall and encourage an active lifestyle amongst our audience.
Hero Cycles is the global leader in bicycle manufacturing with an annual production of over 5.5-million cycles.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021