Planet Sports & Hero Cycles join hands
Hero Cycles, India’s lead bicycle maker has
April 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hero Cycles, India’s lead bicycle maker has recently joined hands with Pantaloon Retail India’s sports division to market and sell its latest high-end premium bicycles.
This would help the brand to increase its visibility and present in all formats--- Central, Pantaloons, Brand Factory and Sports Warehouse across all metros and Tier I cities.
Planet Sports is also gauging desired results with the tie-up it would increase the footfall and encourage an active lifestyle amongst our audience.
Hero Cycles is the global leader in bicycle manufacturing with an annual production of over 5.5-million cycles.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint