Planet Sports opens 2 more stores
Planet Sports, India's premier multi-brand sports
April 28, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Planet Sports, India's premier multi-brand sports and lifestyle destination has now extended its shopping experience to Goa & Coimbatore.
Spread over 2000 sq ft, the first Planet Sports store in Goa is strategically situated at Caculo Mall. Coimbatore store is spread over 2700 sq ft and situated at Brooke Fields Mall.
This Sports offers an extensive range of International sports & lifestyle brands such as Converse, Skechers, Wilson, Speedo, Reebok, Nike, Adidas, Spalding, Fila, Lotto and Puma to name a few.
The store houses collections that have been inspired from contemporary trends relevant for the youth of India.
The clothes are trendy, fashionable with their designs and inspirations being rooted in sports. The new store is all set to become the ultimate destination for sports and fitness lovers in Goa and Coimbatore.
Speaking about the launch, Mr. Ravdeep Singh, CEO, Sports Division – Pantaloon Retail India Ltd. said, “Goa & Coimbatore are fast emerging markets as far as the retail and fashion industry is concerned. Planet Sports will bring to these cities the best in sports lifestyle and will offer an unparallel sports lifestyle shopping experience to the shoppers.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021