Pollo Campero Launches in India
Pollo Campero has appointed Lite Bite Foods Pvt Ltd as its Master Franchisee for the Indian Market as it is one of India’s leading organized F&B players operating various brands including Fresc Co, As
February 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pollo Campero has appointed Lite Bite Foods Pvt Ltd as its Master Franchisee for the Indian Market as it is one of India’s leading organized F&B players operating various brands including Fresc Co, Asia7, Punjab Grill, Baker Street, and Pinos Pizza.
Pollo Campero has launched its first outlet at “Food Union”, Ambience Mall, Gurgaon. This outlet features two versions of Pollo Campero’s renowned Fried Chicken as well as POLLO PICANTE – the extra crispy and spicy fried chicken with other highlights in the menu being the RANCH Grilled Chicken Burger and Wrap and Chicken CAMPERITOS – Crispy nuggets made from 100% Chicken breast meat, being the first to have such a menu in India.
For the Indian Market, Pollo Campero has specially developed Veggie Burger and Veggie Wrap with a special Kiddie Menu, which features wide variety of 6 different meal options for Kids, all served with a Juice, French fries and a TOY.
Pollo Campero will open 50 new stores in the next two years, in the coming days they will offer an unparalleled variety and a different Chicken eating experience for the Indian consumer.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group