Polo Lounge by Lacoste
Concept Space for the largest selection of Polos.October 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
LACOSTE launches Polo Lounge in Mumbai and introduces an innovative shopping experience with a mono- category concept store. Located in the heart of Linking Road (Bandra West) shopping hub, the LACOSTE Polo Lounge exclusively houses Polo shirts of different styles and colours - nearly 55 colours every season. With a strong sense of René LACOSTE’s (Father of Lacoste Brand’s) legacy, the store portrays a stimulating and stylish aesthetic through
iconic and artful elements.
LACOSTE is renowned for creating clothes that mirror Rene’s own values of comfort and solidity. The brand’s ethics and consistency have helped it become internationally synonymous with great quality. Worldwide LACOSTE offers 90 variations of their signature polo at any given point of time, with styles for men, women and children in a wide assortment of solid and heathered colours. Classic or trendy, they are offered in an extensive choice of fabrics giving the polo even greater comfort and lightness, together with exceptional freedom of movement. Attention to detail defines LACOSTE’S style and quality. Mother of pearl buttons are the last step in a production process, and the ultimate refinement for a LACOSTE polo each season.
"Unique and stylish, the space is well suited for those looking for versatility. With the mono category concept lounge we wanted to offer a tribute to Lacoste heritage for the Lacoste customer.. This allows us to enhance the brand’s premium position and make the iconic polo shirt the emblem of a new attitude. The Polo Lounge is therefore reinstating our roots, remembering Rene LACOSTE in a very unique way. The Lounge, with its new packaging, communicates the features
and benefits of our products in a unique way”, said Rajesh Jain, director and CEO of LACOSTE India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021