Polo expands in Capital
U.S. Polo Assn. brings the regal heritage and the grandeur of Polo with their new store in Delhi.
February 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
U.S. Polo Assn. brings the regal heritage and the grandeur of Polo with their new store in Delhi. This store not just houses the entire merchandise line of US Polo Assn but is also designed to be the apt retail environment for the connoisseur of the sport and the Lifestyle associated with Polo. This opening marks the launch of another prestigious store of U.S. Polo Assn. in the country. U.S. Polo brand products are sold in over 100 countries, at independent retail stores, department stores, and U.S. Polo Assn. brand flagship stores. The brand is looking at expanding its footprint by opening several retail stores across the country. Delhi will now be the next destination to experience the store that signifies splendor. The brand will now give the people of Delhi their unique line of sportswear which signifies confidence, exuberance and comfort. Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Alok Dubey, VP, Arvind Lifestyle Brands said, “Polo is the King of Sports—inviting and open to all those who want to participate on the field or from the sidelines. Polo captures a spirit not known by other sports — the love of the game embodies not just the love of competition, but the love of the lifestyle associated. We are delighted to extend the grandiosity of the brand and its perfect representation of Polo to the citizens of Delhi.” At the new store in Delhi, customers will get the chance to experience the entire array of U.S. Polo’s highly acclaimed collection with as much ease and comfort as the brand signifies.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019