Polo expands in Capital
U.S. Polo Assn. brings the regal heritage and the grandeur of Polo with their new store in Delhi.
February 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
U.S. Polo Assn. brings the regal heritage and the grandeur of Polo with their new store in Delhi. This store not just houses the entire merchandise line of US Polo Assn but is also designed to be the apt retail environment for the connoisseur of the sport and the Lifestyle associated with Polo. This opening marks the launch of another prestigious store of U.S. Polo Assn. in the country. U.S. Polo brand products are sold in over 100 countries, at independent retail stores, department stores, and U.S. Polo Assn. brand flagship stores. The brand is looking at expanding its footprint by opening several retail stores across the country. Delhi will now be the next destination to experience the store that signifies splendor. The brand will now give the people of Delhi their unique line of sportswear which signifies confidence, exuberance and comfort. Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Alok Dubey, VP, Arvind Lifestyle Brands said, “Polo is the King of Sports—inviting and open to all those who want to participate on the field or from the sidelines. Polo captures a spirit not known by other sports — the love of the game embodies not just the love of competition, but the love of the lifestyle associated. We are delighted to extend the grandiosity of the brand and its perfect representation of Polo to the citizens of Delhi.” At the new store in Delhi, customers will get the chance to experience the entire array of U.S. Polo’s highly acclaimed collection with as much ease and comfort as the brand signifies.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO