Polywood on expansion spree
Plans to invest Rs 100 crore in near futureJanuary 06, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dhabriya Agglomerates, a manufacturer and retailer of PVC and uPVC products for institutional, commercial and residential applications, will expand its presence on a pan India basis along with launching more application centers.
As part of this strategy, this player plans to nearly triple its application centres to 20 over the next 12 months at an investment of Rs 100 crore, and it would be under the Polywood brand.
Digvijay Dhabriya, Managing Director, Dhabriya Agglomerates, said, “We are looking to gain a 25 per cent local market share and expanding our application centres, as part of that strategy.”
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019