Polywood on expansion spree
Plans to invest Rs 100 crore in near futureJanuary 06, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dhabriya Agglomerates, a manufacturer and retailer of PVC and uPVC products for institutional, commercial and residential applications, will expand its presence on a pan India basis along with launching more application centers.
As part of this strategy, this player plans to nearly triple its application centres to 20 over the next 12 months at an investment of Rs 100 crore, and it would be under the Polywood brand.
Digvijay Dhabriya, Managing Director, Dhabriya Agglomerates, said, “We are looking to gain a 25 per cent local market share and expanding our application centres, as part of that strategy.”
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO