Porsche Design Enters India
Porsche Design, a leading international luxury brand in menís accessories opened its first store in India. Located in the Emporio Mall, Indiaís most luxurious shopping location, this new store symboli
February 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Porsche Design, a leading international luxury brand in men’s accessories opened its first store in India. Located in the Emporio Mall, India’s most luxurious shopping location, this new store symbolises the company’s expansion strategy, as it is the 100th Porsche Design store in the world. Bird Group has been chosen as their Indian partner.
To officially unveil the first Porsche design store was the Bollywood heartthrob, Aftab Shivdasani and famous Punjabi folk singer, Harbhajan Mann who flew to Delhi for this special occasion.
The new store offers the complete range of Porsche Design products, from luggage and eyewear to fashion, watches, jewellery, smoking accessories and writing tools. Highlights are the award-winning mobile phones, the brand new men’s shoe collection and the renowned sunglasses. Not only do the products captivate with their classic design but with top quality materials and innovative functionality.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021