Porsche Design Enters India
Porsche Design, a leading international luxury brand in menís accessories opened its first store in India. Located in the Emporio Mall, Indiaís most luxurious shopping location, this new store symboli
February 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Porsche Design, a leading international luxury brand in men’s accessories opened its first store in India. Located in the Emporio Mall, India’s most luxurious shopping location, this new store symbolises the company’s expansion strategy, as it is the 100th Porsche Design store in the world. Bird Group has been chosen as their Indian partner.
To officially unveil the first Porsche design store was the Bollywood heartthrob, Aftab Shivdasani and famous Punjabi folk singer, Harbhajan Mann who flew to Delhi for this special occasion.
The new store offers the complete range of Porsche Design products, from luggage and eyewear to fashion, watches, jewellery, smoking accessories and writing tools. Highlights are the award-winning mobile phones, the brand new men’s shoe collection and the renowned sunglasses. Not only do the products captivate with their classic design but with top quality materials and innovative functionality.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2