Prashant Sarwade new Marketing Head
Prashant Sarwade is new Head of Marketing at Dunkin DonutsSeptember 12, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited announced the appointment of Prashant Sarwade as the head of Marketing & New Product Development for the Dunkin’ Donuts India Division. He joins Dunkin’ Donuts India after a distinguished career in Cadbury India, Reliance Retail and Britannia Industries Ltd. In his previous assignments Prashant has been involved in key roles in Sales and Marketing functions.
Announcing Prashant’s appointment, Dev Amritesh, President & COO of Dunkin’ Donuts India said “Prashant has got the right set of skills and expertise to take the Dunkin’ brand to next level in India. He is a great addition to the team and we are confident that he will play an important role in growing the Dunkin’ Donuts brand in India.”On being appointed as the Head of Marketing, Dunkin’ Donuts India, Prashant said“ Dunkin’ Donuts is a globally loved brand and I'm excited to be a part of its team in India. It's a very interesting stage of Dunkin's evolution in India at the moment and I'm enthused at leading the marketing efforts in building an engaging consumer proposition and an attractive business. “Prashant has done his Engineering from IIT - Delhi and MBA from IIM -Bangalore.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021