Prashant Sarwade new Marketing Head
Prashant Sarwade is new Head of Marketing at Dunkin DonutsSeptember 12, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited announced the appointment of Prashant Sarwade as the head of Marketing & New Product Development for the Dunkin’ Donuts India Division. He joins Dunkin’ Donuts India after a distinguished career in Cadbury India, Reliance Retail and Britannia Industries Ltd. In his previous assignments Prashant has been involved in key roles in Sales and Marketing functions.
Announcing Prashant’s appointment, Dev Amritesh, President & COO of Dunkin’ Donuts India said “Prashant has got the right set of skills and expertise to take the Dunkin’ brand to next level in India. He is a great addition to the team and we are confident that he will play an important role in growing the Dunkin’ Donuts brand in India.”On being appointed as the Head of Marketing, Dunkin’ Donuts India, Prashant said“ Dunkin’ Donuts is a globally loved brand and I'm excited to be a part of its team in India. It's a very interesting stage of Dunkin's evolution in India at the moment and I'm enthused at leading the marketing efforts in building an engaging consumer proposition and an attractive business. “Prashant has done his Engineering from IIT - Delhi and MBA from IIM -Bangalore.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2