Prayag focuses on display centres
To invest Rs 50 crore in display centres, Prayag Studios .May 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Prayag, the bathroom fitting brand, is growing its reach to the customers as it plans to invest Rs 50 crore to set up more knowledge and display centers by the name “Prayag Studios” and expand the existing ones to enhance its retail presence by over 200% in the next 2-3 years.
The company plans to initially target the major cities and metros including Kolkata, Indore, Chennai, Delhi, Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Vijayawada with its new studios, creating visibility and penetrating further in the market. These studios will help the customer to visualise the impact of concept bathrooms, at the same time it will help them manage their bathroom décor in their Budget. Also, the customers will be able to evaluate the products and choose the one which suit their requirement.
In addition, customers can get customised plans for their Bathrooms, wherein they just need to share the area and infrastructure details. Prayag Studios will carry steel as well as brass products to ensure vast choice for customers.
In order to fulfill the increasing demand and expanding presence, Nitin Agarwal, Director, Prayag said, “We will set up a new campus for products in Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, where we will be having separate units for sink, P.T.M.T symet bath assets, CP platted bass and 316 steel faucets, cisterns, seatcovers and other bath assets. The campus near Bhiwadi will be constructed in an area of 20,000 sq meters, also, centralised dispatch centre would start by the next year.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear