PrettySecrets launches new store
Presently, the brand has 3 stores in Delhi and 25 stores across pan-India.December 04, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
India's leading fashion lingerie brand, PrettySecrets has expanded its retail presence by launching its flagship store at Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. Presently, the brand has 3 stores in Delhi and 25 stores across pan-India.
Designed to create personalized shopping experience for each of its customer, the newly launched store is spread across 2,000 sq ft. The store's collection is designed for young, modern and bold women. It is offering a comfortable mix of lingerie, nightwear, activewear and swimwear at a reasonable price starting with Rs 399.
Karan Behal, Founder & CEO, PrettySecrets (MTC Ecom Pvt Ltd.) said, "We are delighted with the launch of our first flagship store, expanding our path in the retail segment. At PrettySecrets, we believe in offering the best to our customers and redefining the sector with a fresh approach. Through our stores, we aim to become the brand of choice furthermore provide a flawless shopping experience to the customers."
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn