PrettySecrets launches new store
Presently, the brand has 3 stores in Delhi and 25 stores across pan-India.December 04, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
India's leading fashion lingerie brand, PrettySecrets has expanded its retail presence by launching its flagship store at Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. Presently, the brand has 3 stores in Delhi and 25 stores across pan-India.
Designed to create personalized shopping experience for each of its customer, the newly launched store is spread across 2,000 sq ft. The store's collection is designed for young, modern and bold women. It is offering a comfortable mix of lingerie, nightwear, activewear and swimwear at a reasonable price starting with Rs 399.
Karan Behal, Founder & CEO, PrettySecrets (MTC Ecom Pvt Ltd.) said, "We are delighted with the launch of our first flagship store, expanding our path in the retail segment. At PrettySecrets, we believe in offering the best to our customers and redefining the sector with a fresh approach. Through our stores, we aim to become the brand of choice furthermore provide a flawless shopping experience to the customers."
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years