Price alterations by Reckitt Benckiser
Increase is a result of input cost pressures.
Tags: Reckitt BenckiserMay 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Products by Reckitt Benckiser will witness an increase of three-five per cent across categories with immediate effect. The raise is a consequence of input cost pressures.
The company is witnessing a high double digit growth in India. Urban sales are growing at 20 per cent and rural sales at 30 per cent. The parent company has set a target of two per cent of net revenue growth above market growth on average each year, in the next five years.
Reckitt Benckiser had early this year upgraded India to its regional headquarters for South-East Asia, covering 12 nations representing a market of 1.8 billion people.
Last April, the company had acquired Paras Pharmaceuticals along with its personal care business. It also sold personal care business to home-grown Marico in February.
S Raghunandan had quit Reckitt Benckiser India within three weeks of taking over as the Country Head of the UK-based consumer products maker after quitting as the CEO at Paras Pharmaceuticals, reported by Indianretailer.com in January, 2012.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India