Princeware targets Rs 100 cr sales from luggage biz by FY17
It has 20 retail stores spread across the country.June 17, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
New Delhi: Plastics firm Princeware International is targeting over Rs 100 crore revenue from luggage business by fiscal 2017 as it doubles its retail presence.
The company, which reported Rs 500 crore revenue in the last fiscal, started retailing luggage six months ago.
"We are looking at over Rs 100 crore revenue from our luggage business by year 2016-17. We are expanding our retail presence by doubling our stores this year," Princeware International National Sales Manager Sanjeev Mehrotra told PTI.
The company's luggage business reported a turnover of Rs 50 crore in the previous fiscal. It has 20 retail stores spread across the country.
"We are targeting 60 per cent turnover growth this year," he added.
The company manufactures luggage products from its plant in Daman in Gujarat.
Princeware manufactures and retails home-ware products such as bottles, storage boxes, thermometer products and luggage products.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores