Princeware targets Rs 100 cr sales from luggage biz by FY17
It has 20 retail stores spread across the country.June 17, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
New Delhi: Plastics firm Princeware International is targeting over Rs 100 crore revenue from luggage business by fiscal 2017 as it doubles its retail presence.
The company, which reported Rs 500 crore revenue in the last fiscal, started retailing luggage six months ago.
"We are looking at over Rs 100 crore revenue from our luggage business by year 2016-17. We are expanding our retail presence by doubling our stores this year," Princeware International National Sales Manager Sanjeev Mehrotra told PTI.
The company's luggage business reported a turnover of Rs 50 crore in the previous fiscal. It has 20 retail stores spread across the country.
"We are targeting 60 per cent turnover growth this year," he added.
The company manufactures luggage products from its plant in Daman in Gujarat.
Princeware manufactures and retails home-ware products such as bottles, storage boxes, thermometer products and luggage products.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn