Prodipta Sen recognized for marketing skills
The Indira Group of Institutes held the 10th edition of its
March 23, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Indira Group of Institutes held the 10th edition of its prestigious Indira Marketing and Excellence Awards, in which various corporate organisations and individuals were honoured for their outstanding roles in the fields of marketing and brand building. The event was conducted at the spacious Indira National School grounds in Wakad recently.
Speaking on the occasion, Ms. Tarita Shankar observed, “The marketing awards have had an eventful journey of ten years.” Prof. Chetan Wakalkar added, “The Indira Group has come a long way from a modest start. The Marketing Excellence Awards are a special occasion at Indira.”
As a grand culmination of the ceremony, Mr. Prodipta Sen, VP, Marketing, Corporate Affairs & Retail, Alpha G:Corp, who is one of the forefront and most recognized figures of modern Indian retail, was presented with the most coveted trophy of the evening, “The Brand Leadership Award” by Mr. Anuj Puri of JLLM.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2