Prodipta Sen recognized for marketing skills
The Indira Group of Institutes held the 10th edition of its
March 23, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Indira Group of Institutes held the 10th edition of its prestigious Indira Marketing and Excellence Awards, in which various corporate organisations and individuals were honoured for their outstanding roles in the fields of marketing and brand building. The event was conducted at the spacious Indira National School grounds in Wakad recently.
Speaking on the occasion, Ms. Tarita Shankar observed, “The marketing awards have had an eventful journey of ten years.” Prof. Chetan Wakalkar added, “The Indira Group has come a long way from a modest start. The Marketing Excellence Awards are a special occasion at Indira.”
As a grand culmination of the ceremony, Mr. Prodipta Sen, VP, Marketing, Corporate Affairs & Retail, Alpha G:Corp, who is one of the forefront and most recognized figures of modern Indian retail, was presented with the most coveted trophy of the evening, “The Brand Leadership Award” by Mr. Anuj Puri of JLLM.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021